Please take a moment to review these rules.
AUCloud Connect Code of Conduct
(applies to all public and private channels and fora, including direct messaging)
AUCloud Connect is AUCloud’s networking and information sharing platform; creating a place where the sovereign cloud community can connect and collaborate with us and each other. Our community includes users of AUCloud services, technology partners, channel partners and industry leaders.
AUCloud is not responsible for messages posted by other parties, and does not vouch for or warrant the content, accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message - messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of AUCloud.
AUCloud requires all members to create a positive and affirming environment through adhering to the following guidelines:
• Do not share or misuse the contact information of other members
• Demonstrate respect for diverse viewpoints
• Use courteous and respectiful language at all times
• Accept constructive commentary
• Adhere to the rules of common decency.
Any behavior that may reasonably cause hurt or harm to an individual or organisation is not acceptable. These behaviours include:
• Disrespectful or intimidating language
• Disrespecting the privacy of another user
• Posts that could damage the reputation of an individual or organisation
• Posting SPAM or unsolicited advertisements of any kind
• Spreading viruses or malware intended to harm another user’s computer.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at email@example.com. We will remove objectionable messages within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
AUCloud reserves the right to remove individuals from the Community Hub if they have significantly or consistently breached this code of conduct.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, vulgar, harassing, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by your organisation.